Long Lasting Beauty With Unparalleled Durability
- Energy Efficiency: Metal reflects most of the heat during the day without transferring it into the house, while any heat absorbed is quickly released during the night. Helping you save money on your heating and cooling of your home.
- Durability: Metal roofs are proven to last two to three times longer than asphalt, with 50 to 60 years lifespan for high-end metal roofs such as field-locked standing seam and aluminum shingles. A roof made of zinc or copper can last well over 100 years.
- Fungus Resistance: Metal roofing is 100% unaffected by the growth of mildew, fungus and moss â€” all the common afflictions known to plaque impermanent roofs made of asphalt or wood such as cedar shingles and shakes.
- Pest Proof: If you live in heavily-wooded area, where raccoons and rodents can get onto your roof from the tree branch, you can rest assured that they won't be able to damage a metal roof to break into your attic.
- 2019 BBB Torch Award for Ethics Finalist Better Business Bureau's annual Torch Awards is the most prestigious BBB award presented to businesses and charities that demonstrate excellence in their dedication to high standards of trust, integrity and ethical business practices in the marketplace.
- Constant Interaction with a project manager available on every project.
- The Highest Quality Products and with many small details that often go unnoticed by other contractors, let's take your roofing project to the next level.
- Quality Control. We are hands on throughout the project, if any problems or issues arise they can be dealt with immediately.
- Nonstop Communication - The key to the success of your project is good communication. And, a big part of communication is listening. From the beginning of a project to its end, our company places a high priority on listening - to you, your needs and wishes.
- We Keep Our Promises - Trust is the cornerstone of our long-term success. We have served thousands of happy clients and look forward to serving you!